Its that time of the year again, and you are probably wondering how to design and decorate your home differently this year for the Holidays. Well, we’ve got you covered. We are giving away free tips and tricks on how to use the best of your space for the holiday season
1. Keep it simple – Simplified looks are load and clear; keep your space design that way by adding a simple throw that represents the holidays, by adding some candles on the table, and maybe sparkly runner along your dinning/coffee table while keeping everything else simple and clean.
2. Spend wisely– Don’t spend all of your money on decorations, look for DIY projects and reuse some of the items you have purchased the year before. Spraying, repainting or Refurbishing old decor items will give them new life at lower cost.
3. Play with lighting, a new table lamp or decor lights can create a whole different atmosphere. Sometimes just changing the bulb from a white to a warm yellow does the trick.
4. Think in layers, use hierarchy of objects and objects of different heights to create interest. You can also double up the number of items so using 3 candles of the same size/same style on your table will emphasise their appearance and create interest.
5. Use Unexpected Materials, use hierarchy of objects and objects of different heights to create interest. You can also double up the number of items so using 3 candles of the same size/same style on your table will emphasise their appearance and create interest.
6. Mix your metallic, Keep up with the upcoming trend of mixing metals, and make it part of your interior decoration. Its a unique blend that will set you apart from previous decor attempts for the holiday.
7. Add a special aroma, blend in some scents to the interior’s set up. It can make or break the atmosphere, and it does magic when its associated with the style and theme of the decor.
8. Set your Focal Point:
How to Have a Nice Looking Interior After Your Move
Moving will demand time and effort from you. You’ll also have to think about where you can find READ MORE
Just as September is coming to an end I am bringing my green lover followers this unique and sophisticated mood boardREAD MORE
Goodbye ‘Ultra Violet’ and welcome ‘night watch by Pittsburgh’, ‘blue printREAD MORE
It might be tricky and hard to design a rental that feels like home, especially when your landlord is giving you an endless list of not to do’s in the space. But I’ve came up with simplREAD MORE
Its no wonder that today’s technology is guiding us to new paths (instant photos, continuous updates, virtual design …etc). A lot of people has adopted this new opportunity & itRREAD MORE